Sponsor a Hekima Place Girl
By joining our sponsorship program, you directly support our work to care for orphaned and vulnerable girls in Kenya.
You also play a special role in making your sponsored girl feel valued and loved. Our girls treasure the letters and photos they receive from their sponsors, and look forward to hearing from you throughout the year.
To sponsor a girl at Hekima Place, we request a minimum annual donation of:
- $750 ($62.50/month) for girls at the primary or secondary school level
- $3000 ($250/month) for girls attending university or vocational school
To join the sponsorship program today, visit our online sponsorship request form.
Find out more by viewing our sponsorship fast facts sheet.
Your generous donation goes toward food, tuition, clothing, health care, and everything else our girls will need to grow up healthy and succeed in school.
Other questions? We would love to tell you more! Please contact:
Sponsorship Program Chair
U.S. Executive Director
Or call the U.S. Administration Office at +1 (412) 860-9527
Sponsorship pledges allows Hekima Place to give our girls the gifts of education, health, and emotional security :
- Each sponsorship helps covers the cost of school fees, clothing, and supplies. In many cases, the sponsorship program also makes it possible for Hekima Place girls to pursue higher education or vocational training.
- We make sure that Hekima Place girls are healty and safe. Your sponsored child will receive regular check-ups, vaccinations, dentist appointments, and other health care. Girls receive a balanced diet at home and school, and we ensure that the campus drinking water is safe and clean. Good nutrition and healthy habits are nurtured and encouraged.
- Each child at Hekima Place receives personal attention, guidance, and opportunities for play and fun, all in a safe, loving environment. The girls’ primary caretakers are permanent, full-time employees who love children and are committed to the Hekima Place philosophy. Girls in need of counseling are given the support they need.